To date more than $70,000 is earmarked for distribution to local charities and students seeking higher education through the Butler County Community Foundation. Baur said, “Each year as more and more donors entrust us with managing their funds, the more fun we have assisting in the process of distributing awards to local causes, for local people.” Baur went on to say, “we couldn’t do it without, not only our donors but also the volunteers that serve on the local advisory boards and those serving as volunteers on our numerous selection committees.” This year's awards ceremony was held at Vornado in Andover.
June 10, 2013 6:44 a.m.
More Photo Galleries
- Top Stories
- Trojan football player Miles Starks to attend super combine in ...
- School Board increases capital outlay fund one mill
- Scoles, timely hits by Cannons stop Aviators
- Monarchs, Cannons split at home
- Central Legion takes doubleheader at Augusta
- Commissioners discuss allowing county employees with concealed...
- Army National Guard Band performing June 26
- Molitor sparks Cannons to second straight win over Junction City
- 81 Speedway plans Father’s Day special
- Community Foundation of Butler County earmarks over $70,000 for...
- Miss Butler County first runner-up in Miss Kansas Pageant
- Read more top stories